From the friend for life who you’ve known since you were little to your work bestie, our friends are hands down some of the most important people in our lives. They always offer support through the good, and not so good times and are by our side through thick and thin. They might be our neighbour or they might be living on a different continent (thank GOD for FaceTime!) so to celebrate World Friendship Day / International Day of Friendship and this year’s theme, we’ve found 10 unique friendship quotes to share with your best friend, no matter where in the world.
1. A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though she knows you are slightly cracked – Bernard Meltzer.
2. I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you.
3. Any day spent with you is my favourite day – Winnie The Pooh.
4. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher – Oprah Winfrey.
5. If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.
6. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more.
7. It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.
8. Stay close to people who feel like sunshine.
9. it is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
10. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘You too? I thought I was the only one.’ – C.S Lewis
Which of these friendship quotes do you like the most? Let us know in the comments! And feel free to share on social media or with your besties!
Love these friendship quotes? We have one final quote for you here on Instagram to tag your friends in.
You can also download it as a free A5 or A4 printable with a peach background here and with a white background here.
P.S. Want to send your bestie more than one of our friendship quotes? You can find our gifts for friends edit here.
Leave a comment