Join Our Team At Martha Brook
UPDATED October 2018
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our friendly, award-winning small business! We’re currently recruiting for a brand new Marketing Assistant.
A Bit About Us
Martha Brook was founded by Martha Keith in 2013, the idea for the business coming when she was living in Brook Green, West London. Making her husband Chris a thoughtful, personal box containing 10 little 'love notes' reignited a creative spark within Martha, and before long she quit the security of her corporate career to pursue her passion for personalised paper-based gifts. From humble beginnings, we’ve grown into the feel-good lifestyle brand we are today. With our customers at the heart of all that we do, it is our mission to help our people express themselves more meaningfully with our lust-worthy stationery.
We are thrilled to have been featured in local and national media, including The Sunday Times, the Evening Standard, The Telegraph, The i Newspaper, The Independent, Stylist and Psychologies Magazine. We’ve also won several awards for our brand and products, including notonthehighstreet.com’s 'Start-Up Success of the Year Award' 2015, Hounslow’s Entrepreneur of the Year, Best New Business, and Business of the Year 2016.
Do you love creating content for websites, newsletters, press and events, and would love to help us spread the word about our business? We are looking for a full-time or part-time Marketing Assistant to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Generating content for marketing materials
• Market research, competitor analysis and influencer mapping
• Organising influencer and blogger communication and events
• Organising consumer communication and events
• Writing and editing product information on our website and online platforms
• Creating our customer newsletters with the design team
• Working on monthly PR / press releases for new products
• Developing content for our blog and ideas for our social media channels
You will need to:
• Have experience in marketing, events and content creation
• Ideally have experience working with bloggers and influencers
• Be an exceptional verbal and written communicator
• Have an understanding of SEO, key words and website optimisation
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Be self-motivated and able to self-manage
• Have a resilient nature and willingness to develop
• Be a competent computer user. Proficiency in Microsoft office and Photoshop preferred.
• Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Have a passion for our business and a positive attitude
• Have a willingness to ‘muck in’ when it’s busy
• Join us as soon as possible
• Normal hours proposed to be 8:30 – 17:00 Monday-Friday, but flexible
• The role is based in our studio in West London (near Brentford / Kew Bridge) so you must be able to travel here and become an important part of our team
• Salary dependent on experience, includes paid holiday, pension, team events and a staff discount on Martha Brook products
If you think you’re the sort of person we’re looking for, please email Chris Keith on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your CV and covering letter outlining why you're perfect for the role.
For more information see our website www.marthabrook.com or our Instagram / Facebook / Twitter for more of what we do, or feel free to contact us on 020 3176 0900 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!