Join Our Team At Martha Brook
UPDATED November 2017
We are looking for Dispatch Assistants to join our fun, friendly, award-winning stationery business as we countdown to Christmas.
A Bit About Us
Martha Brook (formerly Love Give Ink) was founded by Martha Keith in 2013, the idea for the business coming when she was living in Brook Green, West London. Making her husband Chris a thoughtful, personal box containing 10 little 'love notes' reignited a creative spark within Martha, and before long she quit the security of her corporate career to pursue her passion for personalised paper-based gifts. From humble beginnings, we’ve grown into the feel-good lifestyle brand we are today. With our customers at the heart of all that we do, it is our mission to help our people express themselves more meaningfully with our lust-worthy stationery.
We are thrilled to have been featured in local and national media, including The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, The i Newspaper, The Independent, Stylist and Psychologies Magazine. We’ve also won several awards for our brand and products, including notonthehighstreet.com’s 'Start-Up Success of the Year Award' 2015, Hounslow’s Entrepreneur of the Year, Best New Business, and Business of the Year 2016.
Fancy being part of the awesome fast-paced team who pack our personalised stationery and gift orders? We are looking for full-time or part-time Dispatch Assistants to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Wrapping and packing the personalised stationery and gifts
• Supporting the finishing of personalised orders
• Processing orders from customers
• Supporting the dispatch and delivery processes
• Preparing materials for orders
You will need to:
• Enjoy wrapping and packing
• Care about the detail and have high standards
• Be organised, committed and good at time management
• Be task and goal focused
• Be a good communicator
• Bring energy, passion and a good sense of fun!
• Join us from Monday 13th November – Thursday 21st December with the option to return in January, February and March.
• Normal hours proposed to be 10:45 – 16:30 but flexible.
If you think you’re the sort of person we’re looking for, please email Chris Keith on email@example.com as soon as possible with your CV and covering letter outlining why you're perfect for the role.
For more information see our website www.marthabrook.com or our Instagram / Facebook / Twitter for more of what we do, or feel free to contact us on 020 3176 0900 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!