As January comes to a close, this can mean one thing…Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. From those anonymous hand-written cards we timidly sent in school to hilarious valentine’s messages you’ve popped in the post for your best friend, we’re pretty sure most of us have sent a Valentine’s card at some point in our lives for Valentine’s Day, right!? Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day card can be simple but when we put pen to paper, we find we can sometimes be at a loss for words, so we’ve put our heads together and come up with 30 wonderful Valentine’s messages to write in a card, no matter who you’re sending to.
30 Valentine’s messages
- Happy Valentine’s Day soulmate! Here’s to many more years together.
- I’m so glad I’ve finally found someone who is as weird as me.
- I’m so happy I found the person I want to annoy for the rest of my life.
- Love is in the air but so is Omicron. Wash your hands.
- You are my happy place.
- When I say I kinda like you a lot, I kinda mean it!
- Rose are red, violets are blue, I never thought I could love someone, as much as I love you!
- I’m over the moon we both swiped right. Here’s to technology!
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favourite thing in this world.
- To me, you are perfect. I’m so proud to call you my boyfriend. Happy Valentine’s Day
- You brighten even the greyest of days. You’re a ray of sunshine!
- I will always be by your side (or on top or under you)
- I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Another year and I’m still not sick of you!
- I just wanted to tell you how much I love you – who needs Valentine’s when we have a friendship like ours? #Galentines!
- Sometimes it’s hard to find the words to tell you just how much you mean to me, but it’s thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!
- I don’t believe in Valentine’s Day, but I do believe in telling you that you’re absolutely brilliant.
- Happy Valentine’s Day – It’s a good thing I can tolerate you!
- You really do make everything better. Thank you for being you.
- You’re the pen to my paper! We’re better together. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Galentine’s Day to my favourite bad influence!
- You bring out the best in me, bestie! Here’s to years of friendship.
- You suck less than most people. I might keep you.
- I love you even though you still don’t know where the laundry basket is…
- Happy Galentine’s Day! Thank you for putting up with me and always letting me steal your clothes.
- Happy Valentine’s Day lover, your gift today is me because you’re so darn lucky to have me!
- Guess what, you’re just my type! Happy Valentine’s Day you wonderful thing.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, life is great, all because of you!
- This one is for us girls! Thanks for always being my partner in crime!
- Yay, we made it to another Valentine’s! Here’s to the next!
And there you have it, 30 Valentine’s messages to write in a card. We hope this has helped to inspire you to write out your Valentine’s Day card! Drop us a comment if any of these messages will be perfect for your Valentine’s or Galentine’s!
P.S. All you need now is a card to write your Valentine’s message in! Discover our brand-new Valentine’s Day collection, filled with personalised Valentine’s gifts and cards great for all kinds of love.