With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we’re always on the look out for the best mum quotes that sum up the mother figure in our lives. Whether she’s a cool mum who uses jokes that are hilariously not funny, an affectionate mum who loves a cuddle or an adventurous mum who you have plenty of fond memories with, finding the right words to show your appreciation on Mother’s Day can be tricky.
No matter if you’re looking for the best mum quotes to write in a card or you’re hoping to share something meaningful for Mother’s Day, we’ve got you covered with these lovely mum quotes. Read on to get inspired…
Mum quotes for Mother’s Day
1. What an honour it is to be a tiny somebody’s everything
2. There’s no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one – Jill Churchill
3. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mum
4. Once you’re a mom, you’re always a mom. It’s like riding a bike, you never forget. – Taraji P. Henson
5. Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears. – Kate Winslet
6. Sooner or later we all start quoting our mothers
7. Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing. – Ricki Lake
8. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. – Robert Browning
9. My mother was my role model before I even knew what the word was. – Lisa Leslie
10. If you’re worried about being a good Mum, you already are one.
11. Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had. – Linda Wooten
12. Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials. – Meryl Streep
We loved this list of 12 of the best mum quotes for Mother’s Day. Each one celebrates motherhood, family, love and connections and we hope this lovely list has inspired you to write something heartfelt in their Mother’s Day card!
P.S. Looking for a Mother’s Day gift as lovely as she is? Head over to our Mother’s Day gifts and cards home here where you can find a range of personalised stationery gifts sure to delight.
Leave a comment