Hands up if you loved reading Matilda?! Us too! There isn’t a person in Team Brook who wasn’t obsessed with the bold but brilliant little girl who could quite literally make magic happen. So, it was a real ‘pinch us’ moment to have recently launched the Martha Brook x Matilda collection, a range of stupendous personalised stationery in collaboration with Roald Dahl, featuring empowering and inspiring quotes from the book. Proof you don’t have to be big to be mighty, and how there’s something special within all of us, scroll down for the best Matilda quotes to share with friends and family.
Best Matilda Quotes
1. Never do anything by halves if you want to get away with it. Be outrageous.
2. Make sure everything you do is completely unbelievable.
3. All of a sudden she found that she was frightened by nobody in the world.
4. She felt fairly confident that with a great deal of practice and effort, she would succeed in the end.
5. We may be small but we’re quite tough.
6. The books transported her into new worlds.
7. Words went off like fireworks.
8. All the reading she had done had given her a view of life that they had never seen.
9. There she would sit and read most afternoons, often with a mug of hot chocolate beside her.
10. She travelled all over the world while sitting in her little room in an English village.
11. There is a kind of magic in you.
12. Don’t worry about the bits you can’t understand. Sit back and allow the words to wash around you, like music.
Like these best Matilda quotes? Please do save and share these with family and friends to help inspire and empower them!
P.S. Don’t miss out the chance to get your hands on the limited-edition Martha Brook x Matilda stationery range!