It’s hot chocolate season! With a crisp frost on the ground and clear blue skies ahead, it’s no surprise that winter is adored by many. The perfect excuse to snuggle up under a blanket and stick on a Christmas film, winter certainly has its comforts so if you love this chillier season, read on 10 lovely winter quotes to embrace the winter magic.
10 lovely winter quotes to get you feeling cosy
1. In the winter she curls up around a good book and dreams away the cold – Ben Aaronovitch
2. Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake – Sara Raasch
3. The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different – J.B. Priestley
4. Winter is not a season, it’s a celebration – Anamika Mishra
5. I love the scents of winter! For me, it’s all about the feeling you get when you smell pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, gingerbread and spruce – Taylor Swift
6. Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind – Miracle on 34th
7. Christmas is a togethery sort of holiday. That’s my favourite kind – Winne The Pooh
8. Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see – The Polar Express
9. To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold – Aristotle
10. What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness – John Steinbeck
Please feel free to share your favourite winter quotes in the comments!
P.S. Discover our Christmas shop here! Make their everyday extraordinary this Christmas and beyond with our range of personalised stationery gifts.