- Feeling a bit overwhelmed with what on earth you are supposed to do on Instagram in 2022 with reels, feed, stories, lives and all the other features they keep launching?
- Feeling like you have fallen out of love with Instagram and want a creative boost to get you excited about what is possible in 2022?
- Wanting to grow your Instagram community but feeling either stuck in a rut or fairly new and in need of some direction?
- Stuck with how to run a business or do a job and generate all the content you need!
You are not alone! We have designed this 90-minute workshop to give you:
- The fundamentals of growing on Instagram – principles she has followed that actually work
- A simplified insight into where Instagram is going in 2022 and the features you need to use
- Ideas on how to grow an engaged community and feel excited about posting again
- Tips on how to craft an actionable caption, how to use hashtags and much more!
When: Tuesday February 15th 7:30 – 9:00pm
The ticket includes a Martha Brook workshop pack in the post including an exclusive Martha Brook A4 Social Media Planner Desk Pad, Notable Days Calendar, Hexagonal Gold Pen and some teapigs tea. Your workshop pack will be sent out on Monday 14th February by next day delivery, but the pack is not essential for you to take part in the workshop itself.
We are limiting attendees so there will plenty of time and opportunity for you to ask questions.
If you cannot attend live, the session will be recorded to catch up at a time that suits you.
Once you have booked, you will receive a confirmation email and then joining details will land in your inbox the week of the event so keep your eyes peeled.
If one of your missions is to grow on Instagram in 2022, we hope this workshop is just the thing you need to kick off your year and get you feeling energised about putting yourself or your brand out there again!
This event is open to those outside of the UK but please note your pack may take longer to arrive. You can still participate in this event without your pack. Please also note that you will need to pay extra for international delivery. Those in Europe may now also pay additional local charges to receive goods following the UK’s exit from the European Union. Please check with your local customs authorities.