Ah, birthdays! We know they’re coming, but wow, do they crop upon us. Buying a birthday card is the easy part. Knowing what to write inside…well, we admit that can take us a little bit longer! If you’re feeling uninspired or you’re simply struggling for words, we’ve got your back! From hilarious to heartfelt, we’ve compiled a list of 30 birthday messages to write in a card to suit every kind of birthday, no matter your style.
30 birthday messages
Here are our 30 brilliant birthday messages…
- Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with cake, wine and all things fine! Love you lots xxx
- This time 30 years ago! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays to my wonderful daughter/son. Every day you make us proud beyond belief, and we love you so very much.
- Happy birthday! I look forward to annoying you for the rest of our lives!
- Happy Birthday to the best person I know (yes, that’s you!) I’m so excited to see what the next 365 days bring… hopefully lots of laughs and many more memories!
- Like a fine wine, you only get better with age! Here’s to another happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my love. I’ve had the best year with you and can’t wait to see what the next year brings.
- Happy birthday! No matter how old you get, thank goodness I’ll still be younger
- Birthdays are the BEST, especially yours, because you get to share cake with me!
- Happy Birthday to an extraordinary woman! Thank you for all you do, we hope you’re absolutely spoilt rotten today.
- I hope all of your Birthday wishes come true today! You deserve it!
- Age is just a number! If you don’t want to be another year older, just start counting backwards 😉 Happy birthday lovely.
- Birthdays happen to the best of us, take it on the chin and have a gin!
- To the most wonderful mother in the world, we hope your birthday is as incredible as you are! Thank you for all you do, today it’s time to pop your feet up and let us look after you!
- Happiest of happy birthdays to a wonderful friend! I hope your day is as lovely as you x
- Happy anniversary of your daring escape from the womb!
- I might not say it every day, but seeing as it’s your birthday and today is a special day…. you’re always right! Have a Birthday that’s as incredible as you are xxx
- I’m so grateful to know you – my world is better every single day for having you in it. Happy birthday you special special person!
- I wanted to send you something special, but the postman told me to get out of the postbox!
- My queen! I hope your day is fabulous, spectacular, wonderful, and all things amazing… just like you!
- Happy Birthday to the best babe, friend and all-round exceptional human being! Thank you for being you x
- Happy Birthday to the best Mum a girl could ask for. I hope your day is filled with all of your favourite things, you deserve it! X
- Here’s to another year around the sun! Keep on lighting up every day!
- You know why your birthday is the best day of the year? Because you get to spend it with ME! Have the bestest day in the entire world!
- Happy birthday! Hope today you are thoroughly spoilt, as you deserve to be!
- Thank you for being born! My life is so much better with you in it. 🙂
- Hope your birthday is one big partaaaay! Wishing you loads of cake, confetti and champagne!
- Hope all your birthday wishes come true my lovely x
- Congratulations on reaching the big 50 (or other age). It is scientifically proven that people with more birthdays live longer!
- Happy birthday to a sister who has the best sister in the world! 😉
- Wait, you’re HOW old? Happy birthday to my fave golden oldie!
So there you have it! 30 birthday messages suitable for every kind of birthday. And if you happen to be looking for a birthday card to write your message in, take a look at our range of foiled cards including our two brand-new ones!
What’s your favourite message?
Got some of your own go-to birthday messages? Comment with your birthday messages below to inspire others, or let us know your favourite from the list above!
P.S. We’ve got two brand new birthday cards perfect for writing one of the above messages in! Check them out here.
Leave a comment