- Feeling a bit overwhelmed about the year ahead and not sure where to start with setting intentions for the year?
- Hoping to achieve something but not sure how to actually make it happen?
- Tired of procrastinating and feeling unfocussed?
- Feeling frustrated and like you want a fresh start and new perspective?
You are not alone! We have designed this 90-minute workshop to:
- Give you clarity on what is most important to you
- Help you define your own personal and work goals for the year
- Identify what habits and tasks are getting in your way and how to change these
- Learn how to hold yourself accountable and achieve the things you want to in 2022
- Get hints and tips to make yourself more productive whilst taking care of yourself
When: Tuesday February 22nd 7:30 – 9:00pm
The ticket includes a Martha Brook pack in the post including the printed worksheets, Martha Brook 2022 diary (to be used as a goal planning book – to be explained in the workshop), Hexagonal Gold Pen and some teapigs tea. Tickets must be booked by 2pm Wednesday February 16th to receive your pack before the workshop.
We are limiting attendees so there will plenty of time and opportunity for you to ask questions.
If you cannot attend live, the session will be recorded to catch up at a time that suits you.
Once you have booked, you will receive a confirmation email and then joining details will land in your inbox the week of the event so keep your eyes peeled.
If one of your missions is really make the most of 2022, we hope this workshop is just the thing you need to give you clarity and purpose and feel energised about the year ahead!
This event is open to those outside of the UK but please note your pack may take longer to arrive. You can still participate in this event without your pack. Please also note that you will need to pay extra for international delivery. Those in Europe may now also pay additional local charges to receive goods following the UK’s exit from the European Union. Please check with your local customs authorities.