Do you have a love for stationery? You’ve come to the right place! Please take a look below for all available opportunities.
Martha Brook is the online home of beautiful personalised productivity tools, based in West London. We aim to uplift, inspire and empower people around the world with our stylish stationery. We have recently completed our first round of investment through equity crowdfunding (we hit our target in less than 2 days!). We are embarking on an exciting next phase of growth and are looking for a Dispatch Lead to join our team.
We’re looking for someone who can lead our day-to-day order management and fulfilment, to ensure customers get their orders on time and to a high standard. You’ll be responsible for processing orders on our three online selling platforms, working with the production team and customer services. Leading and helping with dispatch, as well as preparing for big gifting occasions. A practical person with an attention to detail who can help get things done with a positive attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and processing orders from customers across our three selling platforms
- Working with production to ensure orders are completed on time
- Liaising with Customer Services to ensure customer enquiries are resolved
- Leading and helping with dispatch – the assembling and packaging of orders
- Leading the end of day postal and courier process
- Working with the Operations Director to problem solve any issues that arise across the order and dispatch process
- Ensuring a safe working environment at all times
You will need to:
- Be organised, committed and good at time management
- Care about the detail and have high standards
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be a competent computer user
- Have a willingness to ‘muck in’ when it’s busy and stay calm under pressure
- Be happy to spend time moving and on your feet!
- Bring energy, passion and a good sense of fun
- Join us as soon as possible
- Normal hours will be 8:00 – 16:30, Monday to Friday, based in the Martha Brook Studio in Brentford, West London, with additional hours during busy periods in the run up to big occasions such as Christmas.
- Starting salary of £20,000 and a discretionary annual bonus. Plus, paid holiday, pension, team events and a staff discount on Martha Brook products.
- We strive to be an inspiring, creative and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcome, and everyone can be themselves. And if you like stationery and know how to spell it correctly (with an e not an a) that is always a massive bonus!
If you think this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. We love a well-crafted and tailored cover letter, so please submit this along with your CV to email@example.com with ‘Dispatch Lead’ as the email subject. Applications close 11th June. For more information see our website www.marthabrook.com or our instagram for more of what we do, or feel free to contact us on 020 3176 0900 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keep your eyes peeled here for any future job opportunities.
For more about Martha Brook and our story so far, see here.